[OTR-dev] ChatSecure (fka Gibberbot) v12 is out!

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Oct 24 02:04:37 EDT 2013

Some exciting news to share...

The Guardian Project’s award-winning open-source app “Gibberbot” for
Android, has been rebranded to “ChatSecure” for its version 12 release,
unifying the branding with the iPhone and iPad apps, while offering
major updates in security from the device through the network.

https://guardianproject.info/2013/10/24/chatsecure-v12-provides-comprehensive-security-and-a-whole-new-look/

Thanks for all the amazing work this community has done to make OTR
viable, living and more relevant and necessary than ever. We are firmly
committed to getting mpOTR working (now that we have MUC support), and
supporting interoperable "extra key"-based XMPP file sharing with
Crypto.Cat and any other apps that wants to support it.

+n