[OTR-dev] Improved Deniable Signature Key Exchange for mpOTR

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Fri Mar 15 18:51:12 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,

I recently read your "Improved Deniable Signature Key Exchange for mpOTR"
article, which lead me to "Deniable Group Key Agreement" by Bohli et al.,
which then lead me to "Constant-Round Authenticated Group Key
Exchange for Dynamic Groups" by Hyun-Jeong Kim et al. and "Secure Group
Key Establishment Revisited" by Bohli et al.

Looking at the references of all these papers, I find myself with a big
TOREAD list of Authenticated Group Key Exchange papers. Consequently, I
started wondering how you selected "Deniable Group Key Agreement" as the
basis of your paper. Is it because it's one of the few papers that present
deniable variants of group key exchanges? What other papers/research did
you have in mind when you were selecting protocols for your DSKE?

Thanks!

(CCing otr-dev and Ian)