[OTR-dev] Fwd: EMPP - What can XMPP benefit from the new Echo Chat Protocol?

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 17:51:33 EDT 2013

Oh that's great. I will test OTR more and look for the API
The E*MPP Server and Echo protocol is described here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/spot-on/code/1576/tree/branches/0.02/Documentation/PROTOCOLS
>From what I see, it would be a good Feature, to send Echo over OTR.
For that the OTR could be hybrid with a libspoton kernel.
I mean, OTR would be be affected by it, if you enter plaintext or
cryptotext from libspoton.
It would allow to use any Messenger connection to transfer either own or as
well foreign Messages and you would transcend Firewalls in the sense of
closed societies. When one jabber chat works, from china to outside you can
also send the echo over it for many users. on the other side the ORT
sends it to E*MPP again and spreads the echo on.
Adding the GoldBug kernel (libspoton) to OTR would add even several
encryption layers to OTR, so a good match for both.
Can you study the kernel and GB release as well? Ate you the developer of
OTR?

Thanks