[OTR-dev] RFC standardisation

Earl Large.Files at gmx.net
Fri Jul 12 06:14:29 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Paul said:  I
don't think we can specify much (perhaps only something for XMPP?)

Even something only for XMPP would be better than nothing.
Of course, a large file possibility, even if just for XMPP would certainly
be a good beginning step.

My wish was that at least some thoughts went into secure file transfer
before and during the next meeting, rather than thinking afterwards
ooohhh gosh we totally forgot to talk about the possibilities of secure
file transfer..

Best regards, Earl