[OTR-dev] mpOTR project

Мария Коростелёва maria at korosteleva.com
Tue Dec 17 03:17:33 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

My supervisor Dennis Gamajunov and me have developed a summary on mpOTR
protocol to see the whole picture of it. Later we plan to implement it
making some kind of model implementation of mpOTR. So it would be wery nice
to hear your opinoins about what we've done so far.
Our notes is here: http://mpotr.secsem.ru/mpOTRDev. I gotta say that it's
in Russian but I hope this won't stop you, you can use Google Translate for
example.

Just to make it clear: we decided to use Improved «Improved Deniable
Signature Key Exchange for mpOTR» [0] at Authentiction and Key Exchange
phase and classical OldBlue [1] at Communication phase.
There are some problems we faced that are stated in «Questions to disuss»
part http://mpotr.secsem.ru/mpOTRDev/quest. We provide some solutions but
it'll be cool to hear some other ideas.

Cheers,
Maria Korosteleva