[OTR-dev] Help needed with pidgin-otr Windows (NSIS) installer

Ariel Poliak ariel.p at hostdime.com
Fri Apr 5 09:33:29 EDT 2013

The attached file contains a modified pidgin-otr.nsi, as well as the
DialogsEx plugin that allows access to the SHBrowseForFolder dialog.

The modified file also contains a code path to potentially do an
automated filesystem search in the future.
The code path currently just issues a MessageBox stating that the
functionality is not currently present and falls back to manual selection.

The flow of the installation script has been changed, to get the pidgin
path before uninstalling the old version, so that the GetPidginInstPath
function can access the previous version's stored pidgin install directory.

It built fine under my environment (NSIS 2.46.5-Unicode).

Ariel Poliak
Network and Security Operations
HostDime.com, Inc.