[OTR-dev] Help needed with pidgin-otr Windows (NSIS) installer

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 06:46:48 EDT 2013

I've messed around with NSIS a lot. While I can't say I know for certain
that I know everything about NSIS, I can certainly take a look and
figure it out. Shouldn't be too difficult though. Just have to configure
it so that if it doesn't find anything, it'll then ask. Simple
IfFileExists kind of argument in NSIS.