[OTR-dev] OTR-dev Digest, Vol 39, Issue 2

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Wed May 2 16:12:08 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2 May 2012, Chris Ballinger wrote:

> When writing ChatSecure I followed the logic in this post on

I have tried chatsecure, but I never got any established OTR chat
session working. The most I got was using chatsecure on the phone
and receiving errors on my laptop: ?OTR Error: You transmitted an
unreadable encrypted message.

You were probably also not around for the various email storms
regarding the use of a padlock symbol :)

I do hope it can be made to work though. I really wish I had OTR on
my iphone! (with perhaps fingerprint/key sync option in the app)

Paul