[OTR-dev] Adding SMP to Gibberbot/OTR4J

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Feb 23 20:01:38 EST 2012

On 02/23/2012 06:35 PM, George Politis wrote:
> This is very nice work and great news. SMP support had never been
> properly implemented in otr4j (I had barely started working on it) and
> was something I wanted to finish for a long time. I'll make sure changes
> are pushed upstream.

Thanks for the feedback, George. We'll make sure to ping you once it is
committed, and coordinate the push.

Here is a related post, btw, on the work we are doing trying to create
an OTR keystore converter. In short, people want to sync their Pidgin
and Gibberbot keys, both private and verified public, and we are trying
to figure out how to do that.

https://guardianproject.info/2012/02/23/how-many-ways-to-store-5-numbers/

+n