[OTR-dev] group chats

Jurre van Bergen drwhax at 2600nl.net
Wed Aug 1 05:31:36 EDT 2012

Hi there,

You should look into reading this paper from the same developers of
libotr (what this list is all about!)
www.cypherpunks.ca/~iang/pubs/mpotr.pdf

Many questions remain after reading the paper, and some people on this
list are discussion parts of that.

Stick around!

On 08/01/2012 10:46 AM, rndbit wrote:
> Hello there :)
>
> In old archives i found this:
>> >/ As for group chat, it's work in progress.  We had a paper a few months
>> />/ ago in ACM CCS describing a protocol for it, but quite a bit more work
>> />/ still needs to be done./
> ( from
> http://lists.cypherpunks.ca/pipermail/otr-dev/2010-March/001112.html )
>
> Could not see any more info regarding this subject. OTR is really..
> really lacking group chat encryption support. Is there any more info
> available on the topic? Maybe mentioned paper describing protocol is
> available somewhere?
>
> --
> rndbit

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.

http://2600nl.net/~drwhax/