[OTR-dev] OTR development

Andreas Schlick schlick at lavabit.com
Fri Feb 4 11:51:47 EST 2011

Hello,

I am wondering a bit about the state of OTR, because there hasn't been any
news on the homepage since 2009 and I could find only an empty git repository
at sourceforge (the cvs one was completely unavailable, probably due to the
recent attack). Hopefully the project isn't abandoned.
Is there another git repository where the development takes place? I am asking
because I have started to port the otr plugin to finch and if there was a
chance of it getting included, I'd like to rebase it on the latest version and
submit it.

Andreas