[OTR-dev] Introduction and Question

Rob Smits rob.smits at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Dec 25 10:23:42 EST 2011

Hey,

Unfortunately the cvs tags did not appear to get imported to git. Sorry
about this. I've just added the same release tags to git that are in cvs.

There is no 3.2 development branch currently. I think we will create one
(soon-ish), and we just need to decide which commits should be backported.

Somebody reported in this thread that they couldn't see any history in the
git repo.  When you're running a "git log <filename>" make sure you also
include the "--follow" option. The history should all be there.

Regards,

Rob

On Mon, 2011-12-19 at 06:28 -0500, otr-dev-request at lists.cypherpunks.ca