[OTR-dev] Introduction and Question

Peter Lawler otr.dev at bleeter.id.au
Sun Dec 18 17:13:22 EST 2011

On 19/12/11 03:41, Ian Goldberg wrote:

> Rob, can you check where 3.2 is on the sourceforge git?  Perhaps it's
> just not tagged?
>
> The intent is that the cvs will be deprecated in favour of the git repo.
> The 4.0 release will only be in git, not cvs.
>
>    - Ian

Thanks for the info, Ian. One of the big things on my TODO list for the
coming week is start using Pidgin's 3.0.0 development branch to help
triage bug reports, RFEs etc. for implementing the 'Privacy Rewrite'
(which has been talked about since ~2006 and was a Google SoC project in
2009 but implementation, as far as I know, needed to be put on hold for
other reasons). Knowing where the official OTR repo is will help me in
this effort greatly.

Pete.