[OTR-dev] Open source OTR AIM client for iOS

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Sat Aug 13 07:47:34 EDT 2011

On 08/12/2011 08:36 PM, Chris Ballinger wrote:
> After a lot of wrangling I was able to hack together a working AIM OTR
> client for iOS devices. Clearly it's in a rough state at the moment, but
> it is functional for testing purposes. Let me know what you think.

Nice work, Chris! The next time I boot up my Mac dev station, I will
pull down the code and see how it builds/runs.

I am one of the developers of Gibberbot, the Android OTR/XMPP client,
and we have been waiting for someone to pick up the iOS mantle.

Any thoughts on supporting LibPurple, in order to support Jabber, GTalk,
etc?

+n8fr8