[OTR-dev] OTR third-party miranda plugin

Markus Krainz ldm at gmx.at
Fri May 30 01:05:23 EDT 2008

Hi!

I testeted the miranda plugin and concluded that it has several serve bugs.
Even closing and opening the message window confuses the otr session and
leads in error messages and unsent messages that are so annoying that I
found the program unusable.
That is unfortunate, because a lot of my friends use Miranda and I think the
deniability and the opportunistic encryption features render otr the best,
if not the only usable im encryption.
To cut a long story short, is there a new plugin version coming out soon?

With regards,
Markus