[OTR-dev] libotr and pidgin-otr 3.1.0-preview1 available

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Jul 26 11:03:03 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 04:11:04PM -0400, Ian Goldberg wrote:
> The point of this preview version is mainly for package maintainers to
> tell me what I've messed up as far as packaging / portability go.  The
> sooner I get feedback in that area, the sooner the "real" 3.1.0 release
> will be there.

To be clear, this preview release should *not* be packaged and
distributed by the package maintainers.  There's at least one more crash
bug to track down, and translations to add, before official packages
should be made.  But you should try to make the packages yourself, and
let me know if anything's not building properly, or something like that.

Thanks,