[OTR-dev] #404590: In conversation window, change "Send To", close window: crash

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Sun Jan 28 18:32:24 EST 2007

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 04:20:27PM +0100, Thibaut VARENE wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering whether anybody was giving a look at this bug:
>
> It seems to be a pretty uncool one.
>
> Thanks and HNY
>
> Please CC-me I'm not subscribed

I've seen the bug; I'm pretty sure it has to do with the unfortunate
behaviour of gaim 2 where it allows a single conversation window
to contain multiple conversations with different people.  It's not at
all clear what should be done if, for example, one is private and
another isn't.

When we fix that latter one, we'll make sure this one gets cleaned up,
too.