[OTR-dev] gaim-otr art

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Sat Oct 28 02:51:31 EDT 2006

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006, Paul Williams wrote:

> Do you have any suggestions for me? I have some free time, and I could
> whip something up with what you would like if you let me know.

Again, check the archives for the earlier discusion. The images on the
buttons are very carefully chosen. Grey means "we don't know for sure
who this is", multiple grey people mean "others you dont know might read
this". The one yellow coloured person means "only this known verified
person can read this".  Those images can not be replaced by other imagery
without discussion on whether the new images still clearly convey that
message.

Paul