[OTR-dev] gaim 2 beta 4, patch to compile

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Tue Nov 7 21:52:40 EST 2006

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Kousik Nandy wrote:

> Uh, my patch should be identical with the gaim2beta2 patch available
> in the OTR page except one single change: #include "gtkstock.h" is
> replaced by #include "gaimstock.h"

Then I think you miss something?

The patch against the latest CVS snapshot is:
(not supporting gaim 1.5, Ian can add teh #idef's):

http://chameleon.cypherpunks.ca/gaim-beta4.patch

It includes a few changes of GAIM_STOCK_* into GTK_STOCK_*

> Fair enough. So as we publish a beta2 patch, we can publish a beta4
> patch too

What should really happen is a real release instead of this mucking
in cvs versions. I hope Ian will do this as soon as we got a Windows
DLL as well. (I'm still waiting for my link to come back up)

Paul