[OTR-dev] gaim-otr CVS missing?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Jun 28 21:17:38 EDT 2006

[ oops, i accidentally recycled Greg's subject line ]

The link http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/gaim-otr-cvs-latest.tar.gz is
broken and points to an obsolete gaim-otr 2.0.0 version.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/otr is giving me an internal server error

www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/ has no link to another CVS repository

As of tonight, rawhide has gaim-2.0.0, so all gaim modules need to be
upgraded to the new gaim API, which includes gaim-otr. That's why I
was searching for the OTR CVS repository.

There is some urgency in this because Fedora Core 6 test2 will be released
very soon, and I would like to make sure FC6 has a working gaim-otr.

If all else fails, I could grab the debian repository, but I'd rather
use an official OTR one.

Paul