[OTR-dev] Greetings from the ScatterChat project!

J. Salvatore Testa II jtesta at hacktivismo.com
Tue Jul 25 22:44:29 EDT 2006

Hello, there, OTR-people!

    I am the project maintainer of ScatterChat, which I imagine you've
heard enough of lately.
    I'd like to congratulate you first on the excellent work you've done
on your plugin.  I've used it before, and it works quite well!
    I honestly believe that our two projects can co-exist peacefully, and
as proof of this, I offer you my C-implementation of the Elliptic
Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) and Elliptic Curve Diffie
Hellman algorithm (ECDH).  I implemented them over NIST curve P-521
with libgcrypt, and they pass several ANSI tests.  They require just a
bit more polishing before I can package them, but I thought I would
ask now if you're interested.

    - Joe