[OTR-dev] Bizarre crash... any thoughts?

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Thu Mar 3 16:37:34 EST 2005

I've got an user who is getting a crash everytime he initiates an OTR
chat with a particular contact... furthermore, he reports that it
prompts him to accept the fingerprint every time rather than storing
it.  Here's the rather sparse crashlog I have:
0   Libgaim                             0x056d6b54
otrl_context_find_fingerprint + 0x4c
1   Libgaim                             0x056d3510 process_kem + 0x58
2   Libgaim                             0x056d368c process_confresp +
0x2c

Any thoughts? We're using libottr and gaim-otr 2.0.1.

Thanks is advance :)

--
Evan Schoenberg
http://www.adiumx.com