[OTR-dev] [Feature Request] - Ability to see session keys in Gaim

Alex alex323 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:16:43 EDT 2005

I think it would be useful to have the ability to see the session keys
for any conversation at any given point in time. We could add a right
click menu to the OTR button. When we click on an option, we would see
the session keys (in bold marking whether we are on the high or low end)
as well as the fingerprint of the other user. I think this is good
because you only get to see the session key dialog once during the
conversation.

 - Alex