[OTR-dev] user has stopped OTR message

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Mon Jan 31 17:44:54 EST 2005

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 10:49:36AM -0600, Evan Schoenberg wrote:
> >But I think this should perhaps be a machine-parseable message within
> >a signaling channeel, and the remote UI print this.
>
> I agree 100%.  Primary reason in my mind is localization; this way it
> can be presented in the user's native language.

Done, and done.  Programs that use libotr should check for the
OTRL_TLV_DISCONNECTED TLV, and if it's there, notify the user however it
likes.

The prefs stuff in gaim-otr have also been moved to gtk-ui.c.

http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/libotr-cvs-latest.tar.gz
http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/gaim-otr-cvs-latest.tar.gz