[OTR-dev] 2.0.0 pre-releases coming soon

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Mon Jan 31 09:17:43 EST 2005

On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 08:07:25PM -0600, Evan Schoenberg wrote:
> Attached.  As before, I can't compile the GTK part, so apologies if it
> has errors.  Let me know if there are any problems.

Wouldn't it be better to move the gaim-prefs-specific loads and saves to
the gtk file, but leave the find_policy call alone?  Won't you want to
use the find_policy function as-is?

> Also attached is a one-line diff squelching a compiler warning I
> received in otr-plugin.c.

I don't think this is valid; what's the warning?  The switch statement
already handles all possible values of the enumeration, and if the
enumeration changes, *then* we want a compiler warning that you need to
change something in the switch (which will be suppressed by the
default:, which will in fact cause the wrong thing to happen).