[OTR-dev] Fingerprints?

alex323 alex323 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:34:56 EST 2005

Do you remove the NULs at the beginning of the MPI when you are
generating your session key? (secbytes).

Write the value of secret as a minimum-length MPI, as specific above
    (4-byte big-endian len, len-byte big-endian value).  Let this
    (4+len)-byte value be "secbytes".

That seems to indicate to me that you leave the NULs there.