[OTR-dev] OTR over Jabber in Gaim / Adium

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Fri Apr 29 02:31:56 EDT 2005

Good thinking... while that wasn't the problem, detailed debug
logging while looking for where that might happen led me to find it,
which was that somehow gaim was getting two different objects for
foo at jabber.org/Adium in its hash table of accounts, so
gaim_find_account() was returning a different object than the one
which was actually connected.  Craziness.  Fixed now, working
great. :)  Adium 0.80 is about ready for release...  so the number of
people using OTR will soon increase significantly.  Very exciting to
have support built in, thanks for all your help. :)

-Evan