[OTR-dev] Looking for a Debian Maintainer?

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Dec 16 19:25:41 EST 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 12:11:07AM +0100, Thibaut VARENE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in your piece of code, and I was wondering whether you
> were looking for a Debian Maintainer to get it into the archive.
>
> If so, I'd be glad to handle it.

Sure; that'd be great.  You'll notice there's a .../packaging/debian
directory all ready to go; just copy it to .../debian.  The main
stumbling block is that there's no gaim-dev package yet; the gaim
maintainer's been stalling on that, so there's no debian-friendly way to
compile the package (you need to manually put the gaim header files in
/usr/include/gaim).

[Note that this is the very first time I'd tried to put together a
debian package, so I may have done some things Not Quite Right.  :-p ]