[OTR-announce] otrproxy 0.2.0 is up. Now with GUI!

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Thu Feb 24 16:51:43 EST 2005

We've just put up Linux, Windows, and OSX packages (and source code, of
course) for version 0.2.0 of otrproxy.

otrproxy is a localhost proxy that should be usable with almost any
AIM/ICQ client, on Linux, Windows, OSX, and probably others.  It enables
the user to have "Off-the-Record" private conversations.

This is version 0.2.0, which is a pre-release for people to play with.
While we think it will work for most people, it's certainly missing some
features, and probably has some bugs (gasp!).

If you use it, please send feedback (good and bad) to the otr-users
list, or to the dev team at <otr at cypherpunks.ca>.

http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/

Thanks, and get it while it's hot!  ;-)

   - Ian