[OTR-users] encrypted file transfer

Markus Krainz ldm at gmx.at
Mon Jun 29 13:30:47 EDT 2009

Oh no! Tens of kilobytes will almost cause my clipboard to run out of
memory when I copy and paste it. :-)

You seem to have ignored the and "vice versa" part. If needed the
encrypted file can be signed without extra effort.
The advantage is that once you got your conversional partners PGP key
over OTR you can also send him files over mail, even if he's not
currently online.