Fw: [OTR-users] After installing, docs on exe files?

Brian Mathis brian.mathis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 00:39:22 EST 2008

Thanks for the pointers to portable pidgin, however I am aware of the
project.  It's what has spurred me into making my own, because while
portableapps.com has some cool stuff, the updates don't keep up with
official releases for many apps, and even then they are sporadic (they
seem to coincide with holidays or when the author can "get around to
it").   Portable pidgin in particular is quite a few releases out of
date.  I understand that resources can be an issue with a free
project, so I'm not complaining, just making my own solution (which
comes from the official pidgin site on how to make it portable).

Anyway, as for the original question of what are those exe files for?
Does anyone know?

Thanks.