[OTR-users] OTR - conference rooms and key distribution

Simon Loewenthal simonl at PartyGaming.com
Fri Feb 1 09:21:08 EST 2008

Hi all,

	I use OTR with Pidgin (Gaim).  I have a few questions because I
would like to suggest OTR and Gaim (or another messenger) for use across a
company.

i) How can I use OTR in chat rooms or conferences?

ii) Key distribution.  Can keys be loaded into OTR from another source, such
as a file?  This way company keys can be distributed to all client computers
with OTR instead of trusting the incoming key, which may not be legitimate.

iia) Are there any servers that can distribute the keys either push or pull
to the client messenger s/w that has OTR installed?