[OTR-users] OTR Pidgin Button Too Intrusive

Ryan Pollock pollockr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:00:28 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm using Pidgin with the OTR plugin on windows.  Is there any way to make
the OTR button in the message window less intrusive?  It is pretty big and
it indents my message area which I don't like.  I would even prefer it just
to be on the other side. Even better would be a little icon in the top menu
like Pidgin-Encryption does. I don't know if this is editable in a config
file or involves changing the source.  Thanks for your help.

-Ryan