[OTR-users] pidgin otr?

E. M. Recio emrecio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:58:03 EDT 2007

I am running Fedora 7 x86_64. I have all the necessary libs, I applied
the gaim2b2 patch to the downloaded file. But the configure script was
wrong (it looked for gaim-2.0 which I changed to pidgin-2.0, and reran
configure.) I tried to run make and it balked at a missing gaim.h, so
I suspect the patch was still a bit out of date.

Has anyone gotten this working with Pidgin-2.0.2-3? Is there an
expected release date for the pidgin-otr plugin? How can I help?

-E