[OTR-users] Testing Gaim 2 beta 5 with OTR (on WinXP)

Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:06:01 EST 2007

Hi there

I've just discovered Gaim and OTR. I've had a few conversations on Gaim
which were fine and have basically worked out how to use it. However I'd
like to test out OTR with someone - to see if I have it set up correctly. If
anyone has the time to quickly test it with me, you can message me at either
94669246 (icq) or tronica at gmail.com (gtalk) or monbarratt at hotmail.com (msn).

One thing I haven't been able to work out in Gaim, is how to change the
automatic location of conversation logs/history. I use Truecrypt as an
encrypted drive for my data, but I haven't been able to find a way to
instruct Gaim to save my logs to the encrypted drive. I've had no response
on the Gaim user forum, so I wondered if anyone here could tell me whether
this can be done (and if so, how).

Thanks for your help

Monica