[OTR-users] Gaim 2, beta 2

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Wed Jan 25 15:25:37 EST 2006

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 05:35:18PM -0500, Ian Goldberg wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 02:45:02PM -0500, ben k wrote:
> > At least for me, OTR isn't working with the Gaim 2 Beta 2 (released Jan
> > 24th).  The plugin doesn't show up or load with the new gaim 2 beta 2.  I
> > know it just came out today and it's just a beta, but I was wondering if
> > someone would make a win32 compiled version that will work with the new
> > gaim 2 beta.
>
> Yes, that's the result of gaim's API change.  I'll see if I can get to
> it tomorrow.

OK, try this.  It's just a .zip containing the replacement .dll file;
you'll have to manually stick it where it belongs (just copy it over the
existing (and non-working) gaim-otr.dll file, after exiting gaim).

http://otr.cypherpunks.ca/binaries/windows/gaim2b2-otr3.zip

Let me know if it works OK.  (I don't have a Windows box at all.)