[OTR-users] OTR : session setup messages, issue.

ben k bean62 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:25:51 EST 2005

>Are you running any other gaim plugins that might be interacting with
>message delivery/display?

That was the issue.  Thanks for your prompt response.  After reading this, I
noticed I still had the gaim-encryption plugin enabled.  I disabled it,
shutdown-and-restarted gaim, and tried again and OTR worked perfectly.  The
gaim-encryption plugin was interfering, I suppose.

Thanks again, working perfectly now.

-ben