[OTR-dev] otrl_base64_otr_decode() function...

Justin Ferguson jnferguson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:36:19 EDT 2012

cheers (also to be pedantic its actually between 1 and 3 bytes its off
depending on allocator/etc; for instance in windows it will be an
off-by-two)

I'd strongly suggest going through the code paths and looking at
similar constructs, as this happens a lot albeit it lesser
consequences, but I imagine somewhere in there you'll end up with
1-byte memory leaks, which given the nature of the program is sorta
problematic.

If I notice anything similar with real consequences, I'll point it
out, not to discourage a pro-active approach.