[OTR-dev] Open source OTR AIM client for iOS

Chris Ballinger chrisballinger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:10:35 EDT 2011

Because it's not done yet! :) I still have some crashing problems related to
xmppframework buddy lists that are gonna require some work. It's very "alpha
quality" at the moment.

The goal is to get it eventually approved on the App Store. Fortunately the
otr library and its dependencies are LGPL and because I am redistributing
the full source I should be in the clear as far as license issues with the
App Store are concerned.

I have a friend that is going to fork Gibberbot for Android and rebrand it
as ChatSecure so the plan is to have a unified project for multiprotocol
encrypted mobile chats.