[OTR-dev] Pidgin plugin development and GUI look

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Wed May 28 13:15:50 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 06:23:35PM +0200, hcat at gmx.net wrote:
> > The rest of the help text is now entirely absent, including the link to
> > the web-based help pages.
> Where is this link to be found in the original dialog? Anyway, why not
> add a normal [Help] button to the bottom left of the dialog for this?

It's in the scrollable help text.  We could easily add a help button,
but you'd still be missing a lot of the text that's there now.

I agree with pretty much everything else you've written, though.  But it
would be really, really useful if someone other than me actually wrote
the code; I could do it, but probably not for a little while.

Thanks!