[OTR-dev] Pidgin plugin development and GUI look

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Mon May 26 15:56:18 EDT 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 19:51:14 +0200, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> That API should *never* return strings, but instead return error
> codes.

Yes, that's one of the main things we'll be changing; the way it works
now is completely silly (not to mention i18n-unfriendly).  I've signed
up someone who will be working on this API redesign.  He should be
contacting the various IM client implementors soon (either via this
list, or by direct email, not sure yet) to start gathering requirements
for the v4 API.