[OTR-dev] daemon-only?

alex black enigma at turingstudio.com
Wed Feb 6 18:29:00 EST 2008

Donny made the point that I could use adium - that's true, however
adium constantly dumps debug in my logs and it's unstable. iChat, even
with retarded lack of OTR support, is still my favorite client. I'd
love to use OTRProxy with it, but I can't figure out a way to
background it so it doesn't appear in the dock or create a window -
thus the request for a daemon and a simple config tool.

anyway - if there is a method someone knows of, great, if not, just a
suggestion ;)

_a