[OTR-dev] Creating a libotr.so ...

Twan Fox twanfox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:36:05 EDT 2007

Tim wrote:
> Scott Ellis schrieb:
>
>>     Excellent!  I've made a note of it on the OTR homepage.
>>

>> Still no mention of the miranda plugin? :(
>>

> By the way, there are also OTR plugins for Kopete:
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Kopete+OTR+Plugin?content=55002
> and Trillian Pro: http://trillianotr.kittyfox.net/
>
> You might add links to them and the Miranda plugin on the website.
>
> I didn't test them myself, though, so I can't say how good they are.
>
> Tim

Sad to say, some of the quirkyness of Trillian makes the Trillian Pro
plugin passable (ie: it does it's job, mostly) but it doesn't behave as
I want it to. I'd like to say that the new and upcoming version of
Trillian (Astra) would make that more plausable, but I'll have to see.

Twanfox
TrillianOTR Dev