[OTR-dev] [Patch] Internationalisation for gaim-otr

Thomas B. Tommy.B at gmx.net
Fri Feb 16 07:21:46 EST 2007

Yes, separating the user-interface from the library sounds like a good
idea, and enum'd error codes and a callback to handle them might be a
good way to do that.
Do we care about backward compatibility? If we do, then maybe the
current behaviour should just be kept as the default (for the moment)
and the new callback added as an option.