[OTR-dev] gaim-otr art

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Sat Oct 28 02:30:06 EDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Paul Williams wrote:

> No offense, but the icons are ugly in the otr-gaim plug in.

We look forward to better art work :)

> I took the liberty of creating a PNG, by using a lock icon and the

> My first draft can be located at http://smoothweb.net/otr-gaim.png
>
> Any suggestions/questions/comments can be sent to either me alone, or
> the otr-dev mailing list, as I am now subscribed.

See the archives for a discussion on the importance of the symbols, and
why we will never use a padlock symbol. Execsum: There is no "unsafe"
and "safe" mode, there is "insecure" "private but not authenticated/verified"
and "private and verified/authenticated".

Paul