[OTR-dev] gaim 2 beta 4, patch to compile

Kousik Nandy kousik.nandy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:31:12 EST 2006

On 11/7/06, Paul Wouters <paul at cypherpunks.ca> wrote:
[...]
> > I digged around to see in beta 4, gtkstock.h has been renamed to gaimstock.h
>
> I had a patch for the gtkstick.h and the GAIM_* define errors, but you have
> added moer defines. Why were those necessary,

Uh, my patch should be identical with the gaim2beta2 patch available
in the OTR page except one single change: #include "gtkstock.h" is
replaced by #include "gaimstock.h"
Any additional change is extraneous and can be discarded (and I
believe there aren't).

> I don't need we should do that for "betas". As soon as 2.0.0 final is
> released, we should only check for 1.5.x vs 2.0.x

Fair enough. So as we publish a beta2 patch, we can publish a beta4
patch too, "on top of" the beta2 patch, as available in
http://kousik.blogspot.com/2006/11/otr-plugin-on-gaim-2-beta-4.html

regards
Kousik