[OTR-dev] OTR encryption state

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Wed Jan 26 19:07:33 EST 2005

Implementing these modes requires more changes, and it sounds like more
library-level changes, than just making it not automatically
re-negotiate (the automatic re-negotiation could even occur iff a
callback to the libotr's UI returns YES, so the behavior could be
customized [or not] as desired)... "emulating" a fix to a problem
instead of just fixing it isn't a good idea in my opinion, and fixing
it would provide a more intuitive user experience and less complex user
interface.

-Evan