[OTR-dev] Displaying OTR errors (was Re: Hmmm.)

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Wed Jan 26 02:14:33 EST 2005

The notify callback displays a window at present... it could handle it
the way Gaim does error messages, using gaim_conv_present_error() if
possible (that is, if given a valid account and protocol and username
which resolves to a valid GaimConversation) and falling back on
displaying a window if necessary.   Either way.