[OTR-dev] Core/UI Split of gaim-otr-1.0.3

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Fri Jan 21 16:33:24 EST 2005

I think I love you? :D

That looks awesome.  verbal and I are going to work on hooking that up
this weekend... I'll let you know if I run into any snags or questions.

Two comments:

1) Would it be possible to automate the #define USING_GTK like so?

#ifdef GTK_MAJOR_VERSION
#define USING_GTK
#endif

2) The #define GAIM_PLUGINS at the top of otr-plugin.c seems like it
could instead be a -DGAIM_PLUGINS in the makefile... as having it in
the .c file forces dynamic compilation even if building statically,
whereas in the makefile it would only do its thing when building via
make (when of course you want to create a .so file).

Actual code comments (or just laudations, since this looks really nice
and clean, thanks so much for all your hard work!) will follow once
I've played with implementation.

-Evan