[OTR-dev] AES128 CTR?

alex323 alex323 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:07:45 EST 2005

Nice. Rijndael requires a few parameters. It requires a plain text,
passphrase, salt, hash algo, # of password iterations, an IV, and a
keysize. I'm assuming that the passphrase is the "sending/receiving AES
key", the salt can be anything, the hash algo is sha1, the # of password
iterations is 2, the IV is anything, and they keysize is 256. is this
right? Please correct me if I am wrong. See:
http://www.obviex.com/samples/Encryption.aspx